When you choose the Center for Aesthetic and Implant Dentistry, we want you to be comfortable and confident that the care you receive will meet and exceed your expectations, without any surprises.
The following forms will help us help you start on a path of healthy and successful dental treatment.
- Patient Information Form
- Health Information Consent Form
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Dental Insurance Information Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- We promise to treat you with the highest level of honesty, integrity, timeliness and professionalism.
- We are committed to being leaders in dentistry and offering you the most advanced technology availability to optimize your dental health.
- We appreciate the opportunity to serve your dental needs and promise never to take the responsibility lightly.
- You are our guest, our purpose and our passion.
If you are a new patient, we will conduct a thorough dental history and comprehensive oral exam before ordering a diagnosis. Where necessary, we evaluate the relationships between the teeth, tempromandibular joints, and associated face, head, and neck muscles. For cosmetic procedures, we also may include diagnostic study models and computerized analysis of your teeth, jaw, face, and smile.
Our detailed examination enables us to diagnose existing problems and give us a thorough understanding of what conditions are present. Once we have completed an examination, we’ll have a clear picture of what treatment options are available. This allows us to logically plan your dental treatment program with you. Our comprehensive exam may include:
- Complete health history assessment.
- Blood pressure reading
- Oral cancer examination
- Head and neck examination
- Digital full-mouth radiographs
- Computer Imaging, where we may image your smile onto a computer
- Periodntal assessment — Analysis of gums, bone and home care
- Digital panoramic x-ray
- Digital photographs
- Diagnostic study models
We are located in the heart of Middletown, at the Baptist East Urgent Care Center, on Shelbyville road between Route 264 and 265.
12010 Shelbyville Rd
Louisville, KY 40243
Or you can call us at (502) 589-4671 and we’d be glad to help you.
Click here for some of the most requested questions we receive.